Thanks so much guys!
(If you’ve changed your URL within the past month or so while I was away, and you’re not on this list, sorry that’s probably why. I promise I still love you!)
~ A - C ~
THIS IS THE FUNINEST THING IVE EVER SEEN
"You have the light inside."
THAT HAND MONSTER THING IS SO CREEPY AWESOME I WANT TO DRAW IT! OR FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DRAW IT FOR ME.
did…did bolin just offer desna to join in a threesome??
Time stands still. Beauty in all she is. I will be brave. I will not let anything take away what’s standing in front of me.
I NEED A FAVOR. D; I suck at writing, but I really, really, REALLY wanna read a Waava fanfic/story with these concepts in my head:
1. Raava is obsessed with looking at the stars, because she never properly looked at them for 10,000 years (because keeping Vaatu under control takes up all your free time)
2. Wan insists on carrying her piggyback whenever she turns human. Often, she refuses, but other times, Wan wins.
3. She turns into a human to better understand the being she’s bonding with.
4. One night under a particularly starry sky, Wan realizes he can’t lose her.
5. On ANOTHER night, Raava’s human emotions - the more she takes the form of a human, the more she feels human emotions - start showing, and she admits that she’s scared of the upcoming Harmonic Convergence.
AND I HAVE LINES:
Wan: I would die before I let anything happen to you, Raava.
Raava: Don’t you understand, Wan? Vaatu cannot kill me. I will come back in another 10,000 years. But he can kill you, and I would never see you again.
Raava: I’m not scared of dying, Wan. I’m scared of losing you.
ANYONE who could cram ALL these concepts into a one-shot would have me eternal, undying gratitude. ;A; BECAUSE THE BEST I CAN DO IS VISUALS OTL